Sunday, December 14, 2008

i doubt


i believe someone is loving me but i doubt if its genuine
i will sacrifice if ever love comes along but i doubt if he would last longer than ever
i dream of you always but i doubt if it can happen in reality
i wish to hug you whenever your stubborn but i doubt if you refuse for a certain person

i long to be with you everyday but i doubt if you ignore me right away
i enjoy your company even if its start to be boring but i doubt if you too enjoy my company
ill try to confront you up for what i feel but i doubt if you'll just laugh me out
i believe that this is a crazy damn thing but i doubt if this could be real

i adore the friendship your giving but i doubt if i completely fall more than what you're giving
i expect something which is so impossible but i doubt if this would be possible
i heal my heart for something but i doubt if the scar would remain
im strumming my heart like a guitar but i doubt if this would sounds dull

No comments:

Post a Comment